CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Anniversaries Galore!

It's February and that is the month of LOVE and is a very happy month for the hubby and I.  First things first, Feb. 11th, Oscar prosposed to me 5 years ago.  Feb14th, we have been together for 10 years. Yes..10 Years!!  That's awesome.  It gets better....Feb 24th will be our 4th Wedding Anniversary!  I can't believe it. 

 This pic is one of our mini engagement pics. 
Our Wedding Day- Feb. 24th!

I'd say we make a great pair and even though we all have our ups and downs..I wouldn't have it any other way!! Because Oscar and I fell in love, we have the best gift ever and that is our Talanator!!!

1 comments:

Brooke LaBouve said...

Just caught up on all your posts...y'all are too cute!

Post a Comment