CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Lazy Monday

Today was a very lazy day. I didn't go to work because yesterday I went with a friend to get her bridal portraits done and it was extremely hot out and I fainted....it was so hot and the heat just got the best of me. Luckily it was finishing up time when I decided to fall out! Anyhow, I just haven't been feeling g great since and I have had a headache. So I stayed home today and drank lots of fluid and got lots of rest! It wad much needed! Hope you all have a a good Monday!

3 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

Ug! That is terrible!! Do you faint often? I have never completely faint though I have often felt faint. I'm glad you are okay but, hope you feel better tomorrow!

Brooke LaBouve said...

I'm so glad you're ok. You better take care of yourself!

Mrs. Brandy De La Cruz said...

Thanks Casey- I have felt much better!!!

Brooke- I will, just got too hot and didnt eat or drink enough!!

Post a Comment