CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 10, 2012

Prayers

I have been MIA for a while now, we have just been trying to get back to normal and do what we can now that Oscar has been feeling better and summer is coming to an end.

Today, Oscar spent most of his day at MD Anderson getting CT scan and bloodwork, tomorrow he will be back for assesment with two of his doctors and then again on Friday. Please pray for positive test results so that he can get back to work and we can put this chapter behind us!!

While I have been MIA, I have been working hard at work and recieved my second raise of the year!! God is awesome!

Talan is doing great too. He is learning so much and he can now count to ten in spanish. This is wonderful bc I really wish Oscar would speak to him in spanish more so he will learn more but its a start. So proud!!

I'll be back soon with an update on Oscar. Thanks again for all the prayers!!

3 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I will say a prayer for GOOD news. I'm glad things have been uneventful in a positive way. Please update when you can.

Casey said...

Prayers for your sweet family! Tell Oscar we are pulling for him!!

Marjorie said...

Yay for the raise! Didn't know your hubby knew Spanish. Cool!

Post a Comment