CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

This day calls for a glass of wine....

This wine was given to me by one of my best friends hubby's for watching their girls for a cpl hours and I must say it is DELICIOUS!!! Thanks Eric and Katie for this bottle.  I have had one of those days and its much needed. Thanks!! Love you guys! :)

SO after my work day I headed to my moms to pick Talan up and spent at least 30 mins trying to calm Talan down from crying and put him in the caraway BC be did not want to leave Nanas!  Talk about headache. Oh did I forget to mention that I clocked out of work at 5:30?! Egh that is the latest I have been at work in a while. Looong day! And Now its 7:45 and I have been home a total of 30 mins. And I have a glass of wine in hand!! Hope. Tuesday treats me better!! Good night all!



1 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

I don't like the taste of alcohol at all but, if I did I wish I could enjoy wine like so many of my friends and family do. Looks so refreshing and relaxing! Glad you treated yourself after a long day!

Post a Comment