CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

What a Monday...

I am so ready for this day to be over! Manic Monday?! Yes, its been exactly that! It started this morning after I dropped Talan off at daycare and got to work I was here about an hour or so and I get a call from daycare that Talan had bad, bad diarrhea and needed to be picked up. So I head to Willis from The Woodlands pick Talan up while making repeating phone calls to my mom who is thankfully off on Mondays who I finally get a hold of. So she will watch Talan so I can get back to work. After getting T from Daycare, I run by the house to pick up some stuff for him to take to Nanas and then from home we head to Montgomery. Yes out by Walden. I finally get to my moms, dropped T off then head back to the Woodlands! Almost 2 hours later I return back to work. Wheeewwww...what a busy day! Talan, I assure you is not sick and is perfectly fine. Yesterday we had my nieces 5th birthday party where T had tons of watermelon and cantaloupe. This is probably the reasoning for the ewwweeee poopoo! He is spending the day with Nana which I am positive he is enjoying. :) Well, I better get back to work so that when I am done here, I can head back to Montgomery and pick my sweet boy up and head to Willis to our home! Hope you all have a easier Monday than I have had! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment